Friday, April 26, 2019

AWE! - Ancient Wisdom Explored - Part 1



I am very happy to announce that I have published my first book, AWE! - Ancient Wisdom Explored

This book is, though, a collection of the blog articles; many of the chapters have been expanded, modified and added with the new information. At the time of writing the blog articles, I was naïve and did not have the extensive knowledge I gathered as the years passed by. So, I thought it would be right to revise and augment the chapters with additional details and stories wherever it was appropriate. I hope you would enjoy the book.

Indian Paperback - https://notionpress.com/read/awe-ancient-wisdom-explored

Amazon Kindle Worldwide - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R1KMGF5

Paperback in US, UK etc. - https://www.amazon.com/dp/109350949X

Would love hear your feedback and comments! As always, thank you for the support and encouragement!


6 comments:

expertdabbler said...

Hi Prabhu, i was searching for Narayana ennum naamam and landed on your blog. Amazing. You should write more often.

R. Prabhu said...

Thanks Prabu! Sure will do! Been caught up with a lot of things recently. Will resume soon!

sugan2v said...


நன்றி! மிகவும் அருமையான பதிவு, சிங்காநல்லூர் தொகுதி சார்ந்த குறைகளுக்கு தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Singai g ramachandran
Singanallur Constituency
Singanallur
Singanallur MLA
voter id verification in singanallur

sugan2v said...

If you are from Singanallur Constituency & if you want to join a team of youngsters in helping others to fight Corona, please fill the form.

நீங்கள் சிங்காநல்லூர் தொகுதியில் வசிப்பவரானால், சிங்காநல்லூர் தன்னார்வலர்களுடன் சேர்ந்து Coronaவை எதிர்த்து பணியாற்ற விரும்பினால். இந்த linkஇல் பதிவு செய்யுங்கள். நன்றி!

https://t.co/zKRFybeYEw

உடலால் தனித்திருப்போம்! உள்ளத்தால் இணைந்திருப்போம்! தமிழக அரசுடன் ஒத்துழைப்போம்! CORONAவை விரட்டியடிப்போம்!

parandaman said...

Dear Prabhu
Greetings.
Appreciate the facts presented in your blogs on Avvaiyar.

I shared your blogs on Avvaiyar with my friend Mr. Ravindra Kumar a practicing advocate in Bangalore. He is very much interested in corresponding with you to appreciate your dedicated efforts in gathering the historical facts and publishing in your blogs. Please reply to ravindra1157@gmail.com.

Continue your yeoman service.

VaNakkam and Nandri

Parandaman
bparanda@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Prabhu

My name is Rajasekaran Venkatachalam living in US. While searching content for an idea few weeks back I stumbled into your blog. Also bought your book and reading it now. I really thank and appreciate your work on Tamiz Literature which I believe is need of the hour. I would like to connect with you. Please email to sivasini.raj@gmail.com and we could discuss more.

Thanks, Raj